2015-06-17

Again.

As if it would be easier to understand now when it's 28 days and a couple of hours left until I leave. It's not. And every single blog post seem to be about leaving and I still can't realise that it actually is gonna happen. Mackenzie is leaving in nine days and how am I supposed to say goodbye to her, to this, to everything I've known for the last elev months. And it all comes down to leaving a home for another. Of course I miss you, I miss every single one of you. I'm super scared that you're not missing me and that I'm gonna end up alone, as if I weren't alone when I came here all by myself. I have you, I just don't know how I've changed and how you've changed, if we still match. It's scary. Really scary. And writing blog posts in crappy English is not making anything better except for making me realise that it's not so bad after all, life. 

We're doing the swing. Jumping off Moses mabhida stadium in some sort of Bungy jump and it's gonna be crazy, insane and so much fun. I'm listening to the same songs over and over and I'm thinking for myself, will I be tired of these songs before I leave or can I still listen to them on the plane. Irrelevant thoughts that pops into my mind. 

I'm longing for Swedish lakes and bike rides, walking in the forest and walk home bare foot late at night seeing the white horse next to the road. Family and friends. Independence, public transpor and cheese that's not bright orange. I


I'm gonna miss the heat, the one that makes you sweat just because you're  sitting in the car. I'm gonna miss the kind people that great you and talk to you even though we've never met before. I'm gonna miss you durbs and every single soul that made this year absolutely fantastic and life changing. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv något fint är du snäll!